CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

LIFE IS BUSY!

Well, I know its been a while since I did this last... okay so September is more than a while. But I just have to do a quick update then hopefully this will boost me into a mood of more frequently updating.
EssentialyLife is very busy. Kolbi is busy at home making things great all the time and Avonly has taken off. She is growing up so fast, and I am enjoying it very much! She started Walking the day after she turned one, which was a couple weeks ago on April 29th. She is so cute and plesant.
I have recently started a new job doing the same thing I was doing at the Hospital, I just now work at Central Utah Clinic, better hours and other various benefits, its great!
Avonly got some cake! It was great we just stripped her down on Center Street in Provo into a little Tutu and let her have at the cake!






Isn't she CUTE!



6 comments:

The Elbaba's said...

Tommy Pocket!!! I miss ya!! You little girl is absolutly beautiful!! I am having one in five weeks! Can you believe that!

shelley said...

oh, you're right her pictures turned out so cute. What a doll!! You did a great job on your post tommy really proud of you for the update!

Brittany said...

It's about time!! She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

Avonly looks adorable! Everytime I see her she has grown so much. We are only about a week away from moving closer to you guys, so hopefully we will be able to see you more often!

Meg said...

Hey Tommy & Kolbi! It's so good to see you guys and see that you're doing well. Avonly is absolutely adorable and I love that name. Just wanted to say hi! You guys are the cutest family ever!

Colette said...

I love those pictures. welcome back we've missed you here.