CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 4, 2010

WORK!!!!!!

Today at work Chelsea showed me how to email myself a pictue from my phone. I decided I liked to do that so I put the pictue I took on my blog. This is work. I spend most of my day in this room most of the week. The next couple of weeks I will be here every day because one of my coworkers is gone to Alaska. As you can see I work with cardiac patients doing stres tests. I Read EKG's and decide how they look so as not to kill people. It can be a little....(not sure how to describe it, kind of want to say intimidating, but I quite enjoy working in a pinch) at times. If things get looking bad, then I get the cardiologist to come. Anyway, I just thought I would share my work with you! Fun Eh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Try not to kill anybody okay :) I actually think it is fun to see where people spend most of their time! Thanks for sharing :)

(Oh and how smart are you knowing how to take a picture with your phone and post it!!!! Yea, no idea how to do it with my phone)

Christina

Colette said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing.
try to share more, we love it!