CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Avonly was blessed this past sunday. What an experience! I have to laugh because I knew that she would cry through the whole thing, and believe it or not she did. Not to mention the mic. was not working so no one could hear me anyway! Oh well, Kolbi was sitting close enough to hear, and i guess that is good enough! The rest of the day Avonly was as good as gold. Here are Avonly's grandparents Grandma and Grandpa Bateman above, and Grandma and Grandpa Tervort below.Just a few shots of Avonly and her many faces.








HI MOLLY!


Ok, so I uploaded a couple of these twice or three times and I am inept, and can't figure out how to delete these, so enjoy them several times.



6 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the new background. Avonly is such a doll! She makes the cutest faces.

Andrea said...

I love it!! only you Tom would put 500 pictures on and not care! :) Avonly looks so cute in all of them!

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie!! Ican't believe the only time she cried was during the blessing. Zach kept telling me how much he liked holding her while the grandkid picture was trying to be taken. Love the car in the car in teh background :)

Angie said...

I love he pictures from the blessing day. What a cute family. I am so glad that you posted pictures of Molly!!

Bingham fam said...

I love that pictures of your beautiful baby! Nice job on the dress by the way. You are seriously skilled. I can't even finish my baby blankets I started sewing.

Unknown said...

Yay I am glad you found my blog!! Your little family is soo cute, I just love you guys! I heard a little rumor that you made her blessing dress too Tommy... you are one talented individual! Congrats you guys on your sweet baby and her crying through the whole blessing haha ;)