CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Last Day
Today is my last day at my job at the bank! I have worked for something like 3 1/2 years in banking, and I have decided that I don't want to anymore. I decided not long after Avonly was born, and I was practically living in a hospital that the medical field is where I should be. I have played around with the idea some before, but now I really feel that it is right for me. So I recently got a job with IHC. I will be working between Utah Valley and American Fork Hospitals doing EKG's. I'm excited, but Incredibly sad. I love the bank I work for. I love the company and the people I work with. They are some of my best friends in the world! For example...... Shaela had an office olympics planned for my last day, she is such a Hoot! We were tossing ticker tape rolls past lines of masking tape, and playing fill a basket of suckers using a stapler! We topped it all off with some pizza and treats. I love the this bank.

2 comments:

The Wies Family said...

Hey, I just stumbled across your blog. I can't believe you have a little girl. She is so cute. I'm sorry to hear that you almost lost her. I nearly lost my first child as well. He was having seizures shortly after birth. It definately is a scary time! I am glad that Avonly is doing well now.
Kathy Keele Wies
www.wieswindow.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Tommy!!!!! lol i loved Office Olympics!!!! it was so fun to bad i went home early that day i definatly wanted to play flunkerton before you left i was really hoping i would get silver in that event... anyways how is your new job going? hows Avonly and Kolbi? oh and i am really sorry to here about your grandpa tervort best wishes to your whole family....