CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Deer Valley For Kolbi's birthday I got her a little getaway. We left Avonly with grandma and grandpa and went to the Deer Valley Summer Concert Featuring the Utah Symphony and Gladys Knight! We took some blankets and picnic and spread them out on the grass hill and had a nice dinner and watched the performance. It was just wonfderful. However we didn't expect it to be so dang cold, I had a runny nose it was freezing for the middle of August, but it was still enjoyable.

Look at our yummy treats! I think we were the only people not drinking wine and eating cheese.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun date!! I need to be a babysitter sometime!!! Maybe when we live closer :)

Andrea said...

Hi Tommy and Kolbi,
I found your cute blog through Angie's!! You three are such a cute family and it's neat to see you have a cute baby girl!! I think I saw you briefly last year when I was in Utah and my husband was in Iraq! Do you all still live in Genola? I did banking for a while as loan proccessor and it does get old after a while! Good luck in your new chosen career!